I’ve been meaning to do one of these for ages- to collect the sites/things/ideas that I have been visiting/using/thinking in a particular month…mostly so that I can reference them for future finding!
Some things I have been loving this month:
- This article on prayer: http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/thirty-seconds-alone-with-god. I have great dreams to implement this idea…and have yet to succeed but we press on!
- This fantastic cooking website: https://www.budgetbytes.com. I love this site because they have a cost analysis for each recipe, but also because they are such creative ideas.
- This zero-waste blog: meredithtested.com. Meredith has a fantastically honest blog, with lots of inspiration about living zero waste with two young kids. I’ve really been enjoying her writing style, and sometimes you lose some of the sight of living zero waste, so it’s really nice to be reminded.
- Bullet Journaling: I have been using a Bullet Journal-esk set up for keeping track of my University studying/entire life and so far it has been great. I don’t think I will be able to go back to a pre-set journal ever again! I love using physical paper, and having everything I need collected in one place.
- My JuJu Cup, menstrual cup. More on this to come soon!!